What's on tonight?

Monday, April 19, 2010

The First Blog is Always the Weakest

After the recommendations of several friends I am now just getting around to showing off my expressions in food. For a while now I have been showcasing my endeavors on everyone's favorite social networking site, facebook.com, and have decided to move on to a blog. It won't be an every day blog-- I just can't handle that, but I will try my best to update every week at least. (Who knows though, this could get very addicting...) Life gets in the way and that's my goal; to show that it doesn't take a Top Chef Master to whip up something healthy and amazing in the kitchen on a Wednesday evening.

I'll post pictures and recipes accordingly and if you have any requests just send them along! I'm here to share what a young, freshly married woman has to offer the world of culinary arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment